Wednesday, February 3, 2010

be a princess at etude house




The moment you enter the door, you'll hear them saying, "welcome princess!".

I visited etude house yesterday at sm megamall, and I was so enthusiastic to see their products. It's like a make up haven for girls! everything was pink and bright! When I got there I didn't know where to go first. I was really excited to try all their products.really! I planned to buy their bb cream but it was out of stock. Its their bestseller by the way.




my reviews? hmmm...
Their prices are cheaper than face shop, elianto, and body shop.

Their products are sooo cute you'd like to try em all!

I bought peach tea foaming cleanser, proof 10 aqua tint, and eye styling pencil.

For the foaming cleanser, I love how it smells and you just have to apply a small
amount of it into your face.(very foamy indeed!)It costs only 148php

For the lip tint, I love the red color which gives my lips a natural color.Plus it stays longer. I bought it for 300+php only

For the styling pen, its very cheap! its only 128php

Overall I should say, reasonable prices.colorful pretty stuffs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment